Discover more from Adam Ming
What you bring…
When you make a piece of work, you don’t start with nothing. Here are 10 questions to help you discover (or remember) some of your uniqueness that you can use to craft your illustration.
- What experience can you bring to a piece?
- What piece of existing work holds a clue or a fragment that might be used in a new piece?
- What reference do you have physically that you can use?
- What unique search querie could you use for your research?
- What emotions can you bring?
- What favourite thing can you sneak into the work?
- Where could you go to take some interesting reference photos?
- Who would you ask to increase your knowledge of the topic?
- What would be missing from the world if you did not make it exist?
- How does the piece align to your unique vision and your ultimate aim?
If you enjoy what I bring to your creative practice, you can support this newsletter, and instantly unlock some extras! 🍻Cheers!